Man oh man, sixteen weeks already?
Adalyn is finally big enough to fit into some of the dresses I bought for her oh so long ago. I guess I'm still going to have to teach her some lady like manners. This dress came in a two pack with a super cute navy blue and white polka dot onesie with a lady bug applique on it. It was the first baby girl clothes I bought after I found out that we were going to have a girl. Boy does that seem like forever ago!
Adalyn and I pretty much spent this entire week getting ready for Amanda's baby shower. Adalyn was such a great momma's helper. During the shower she enjoyed all the attention from everyone and of course took a nice long nap in the shade of the palms.
Adalyn is starting to enjoy her tummy time a bit more still. She especially loves the bright colors and shapes on her Hawaiian style alphabet quilt!
This girl is really, really growing up into a little girl way to fast. She has started to sit up while supported. This is just happening way to quickly!

No comments:
Post a Comment