Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Twenty Five Weeks







We've got trouble! This girl can stand up in her crib!



Looking super cool in her retro shades during a trip to the dog park



Can you tell that these two like each other?



This girl melts my heart!



We went to Bayfest at the Marine Corp base in Kaneohe. It was super hot out on the pavement, but we did our best to stay cool and covered. I was quite a bit surprised by how many parents didn't have their little ones covered up at all. Miss A had on a light weight long sleeve shirt and pants, baby sunscreen on exposed areas, and our favorite little hat we got from Kristen C. and her jogging stroller with a big attached umbrella on it. I think maybe I got a little sun though. Matt and I were astonished at the capabilities of the F-22A Raptor and the aerobatics of the Blue Angels.



Bathing Cutie



Sunset from our backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment