Here's our little girl at 21 weeks. The dress she's wearing I picked out 41 weeks prior, right after I found out that our lil bun in the oven was a girl bun. She's such a little cutie!
Matt's wonderful three week vacation ended during this week and he had to go back to the ship, so Adalyn and I enjoyed time together at home taking it easy after all the vacation fun!
As you can see Miss A has quite a bit of personality. I think she would look great with blue hair. Don't you?
Adalyn received this cute as a button dress from her Aunt Brooke at her (my) baby shower. She finally fits in it. Well, it's a tad big, but close enough. I even had the perfect matching headband to accessorize!
Adalyn had her first experience swimming in the blue Hawaiian waters. She HATED it! Guess we'll try again next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment