This girl is Twenty Two Weeks old, oh my! It's bedtime at the end of week twenty two and we must remember to take some photos of this lil nugget before she falls fast asleep.
As you can see she starts off very relaxed and snuggly,
Then she is all about the photo shoot! 'Look at me, I'm cute!',
Then, as most of you may not believe, things can turn ugly quickly!
Looks like we've got ourselves a serious case of the miss crankypants.
Adalyn, Matthew, and I visited the Mighty Mo this week for a VIP tour of the USS Missouri. If you watch the new Hawaii 5-0 on Monday nights, you'll be seeing a lot of this ship. It was a very hot tour as I was 'wearing' Adalyn on this ship with a serious lack or AC in cramped quarters, but we stuck with the tour the whole time and learned lots about the Mo's long history.
I finally broke down and bought the must have item most mom's seem to all rave about. The Baby Bumbo! All you mainlanders might be surprised to hear that here on the islands this seat will run you 50 smackaroos brand new. I wasn't about to spend that much money on a hideous rubber seat, so we ebayed it for half the price. That's why it's blue instead of pink or purple or some other girly color. Maybe it'll come in handy if somewhere down the road number two is a boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment