Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fifteen Weeks

The girl is fifteen weeks old already and looking cuter by the day. Boy does time fly. We are getting pretty close to the four month mark!

Adalyn had some major milestones this past week. She had her first real giggle. That just may be the most wonderful sound I've ever heard. The second milestone she reached was on July 15th. She ROLLED OVER from her tummy to her back and I got to see it! Yay Adalyn.
Here is a picture of her right after the big event and you can tell that she is sure proud of her accomplishment.

I knew she had to be pretty close to rolling over because she had been having a lot of tummy time recently.
Adalyn loves the Hawaiian style alphabet baby quilt we got her. She really enjoys gazing at all the shapes and colors on the quilt.

After all that tummy time though lil' miss Adalyn does need some down time with her pink elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment