Friday, July 9, 2010

Ten Weeks

Ten weeks old and Adalyn loved spending time with Dad. Matthew had nine days off after returning from deployment and we tried to get in some fun family activities.

We went to the Honolulu Zoo. Adalyn slept almost the entire trip, but I think she liked the zebras and giraffes behind us.

King Kamehameha Day was celebrated in June and we were amazed by the beautiful leis adorning his statue.

We went to the King Kamehameha Day parade and enjoyed the beautifully adorned royal families and horses. Although, I must say it was no Ski-to-Sea Parade. Parade's in Hawaii are a LOT different from those on the mainland. I particularly missed the marching bands, fire trucks, and shriners.

Once again we made it out to the beach. Matt tried his hand at stand up paddle boarding again.

Then he snuggled up with his favorite little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment