Thirteen Weeks!
Little Miss Adalyn celebrated her three month birthday on the Fourth of July. She is even sporting a cute Red, White and Blue themed outfit for the occasion.
Adalyn spent most of this week just being cute! Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen. I think she is.
She also worked on some tummy time. She doesn't care for it to much. Emma supervised.
Lindsay, one of the wonderful Navy wives I'm friends with here designed and painted these wonderful letters for Adalyn's room. The will always be a wonderful reminder of the time we spent in Hawaii and how luckily we've been to have such good friends here in the Hawaiian Islands.
Matthew and I attended a reception on one of the Aussie ships here in Hawaii for RIMPAC 2010. It was my first time to leave Adalyn for the evening to go out with Matt. It went pretty well, but I was very anxious to get back to that sweet little girl. Thanks to my super amazing neighbor Amanda for loving on Adalyn for a few hours, so we could get away just the two of us.
Adalyn started getting her vaccines this week. I've decided to have her get them all, but I'm feeling uncomfortable with her having so many all at one time. So we are separating them out a bit. She received her first does of Prevnar on Wednesday. She did so well. She only cried for a minute or so and then she was all smiles and started talking up a storm. She's such a happy go lucky baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment