Adalyn is twelve weeks old.
I've been enjoying every minute I get to spend with her that I've started to forget to take pictures of her. I spend almost all of my day just watching her. She is so much more entertaining than the TV. She is such an unbelievably happy baby! She smiles, and coos most of the day. She enjoys looking around at her surroundings and gazing at her toys. I can almost see her learning. She is soooo wonderful!
We received a very special package in the mail this week. A beautiful handmade quilt from Adalyn's great grandma Ada and great grandpa Case. Isn't it gorgeous? It is so soft! I absolutely love it and I've been showing it off to everyone that comes over. Adalyn doesn't know how lucky she is to have this special gift. I'm sure she'll enjoy it for many years to come as she gets older and will cherish it for a long, long time. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments:
Post a Comment